Hey hey, so … a new streak is born on the direct and I’m going to build a small apartment On this seat. Let’s get started! The rationale I haven’t posted countless videos recently is because 1 I was projecting, Drawing and thinking hard-boiled about this new space for the last few months and 2 You have made a musical instrument and this takes a lot of time and effort. The good report is that the harp bass is almost gone and the bad news is I have more From 1 TB of 4K footage for editing. But don’t give in to me! I promise I am doing my best to bring you huge content, enormous learning and entertainment. So let’s talk about this shower egotism. The cloth I applied here is waterproof MDF which is usually lettuce in complexion It can be easily distinguished from ordinary dark-brown information. Whenever you are working on piercing for sodden orbits, be sure to use waterproof materials. Most of the patches have effectively chipped to size or close to size because I told workers At dwelling cut it off me so I could fit and craft panels inside the car My position is faster. I affiliated the majority of members of the sides with a brand-new dominoes carpenter who is mainly minimizing loss On both sides to receive a waft tongue to create a very strong joint. Since I will be building fortunes and lots of furniture in the next week, I decided so Buy this tool to clear everything a little faster to build. At least that’s what I’m hoping for. But anyway, all of this could still be accomplished with screws or nails like I be applicable to do In past programmes. I plastered the exterior of the members of the council and as I built this on the go, some of it Mistakes came along the way and I had to change my mind about some parts of the process. I dissolved up tightening the back perches instead of using hovering sorceries and patchwork Pit with some wood paste. Then I has recognized that I hadn’t figured out the top of the backlog and had to add a little bar to Make it a little wider and thankfully , none of these matters in the end because it wasn’t evident. I sanded the tape blush and started working on the layer process. I squandered some oak layer leaves and tried a working method to get fresh, straight edges A router and trimmer trimming maneuver. It’s very difficult to get straight-from-the-shoulder rims with an xacto knife because the blade always follows The timber cereal is almost impossible to get a perfect line to match the books and adhesion I’m not sure I can find a better contact glue in Portugal to get the job done, however I must say this high viscosity glue was a pain to use. After sticking the two portions together, it is necessary to press them as hard as you can With a solid mass. I ground off some glue discolorations and continued working on the rest of the cabinet. Now I was trimming mdf size into drawers and stacking them with dominoes Carpenter again. I came to the conclusion that the bottoms were a bit thin, so I made the decision to double the dimensions of the the bottoms thickness. I pressed them together by order the same vanity and some other values up front. After cutting it to size, I jumped on the cement and did my very best to align and secure Everything is good. I removed all the dust and covered everything grey on the internal faces. I likewise devoted several coatings of raincoat varnish on the top and sole posteriors. I wanted to create the effects so that the breast face wouldn’t stick out Of vanity. So the idea here is to make a adjourned rectangle and then attach a divest of lumber that consists of Angle it towards the inside of the recess so you can actually grab it with fingers. I needed to mount the tray slats before chipping the final high levels of the drawer figureheads. So I did it with mitts because I certainly hate it when the move drawers are full fat. Then the bottoms were bolt and began to apply plasticky slide duties. I had to cut off the ends of the screws so they wouldn’t peek at the tray but that’s fine It was my first suffer with the Concealed Circular Slides and I hope I have some teaches For the next time. Let me know if there is any good info regarding this type of chipset due I didn’t find much. Now, I’ve been creating a groove in various transfers with my chainsaw to fit the bottom. Now I is to be able to attach the front bits and glean the internal face of the foreheads. I am carefully wielding this downspout on the top tray but I’ll let you know Immediately I has redo this part because the spacing was so big. To deem the top of the veneer in place, I decided to use pocket flaws to avoid any discernible fixings. Now I can fasten the plucks and start to fit the frivolity into region. So this is a quite old bathroom with super skewed tiles on the walls offsetting it Everything is trickier and I haven’t calculated the plumbing calculations are you all right. But anyway, I’ve mounted the structure to the wall and can hold the top in place Pocket excavation shafts. Of direction I is required to last-minute refer a thin decoration around the vanity to hide the divergence Wall shape. As I excused before, the drain tube draining were not enough for the tilt of the tube to the wall Existing flaw so I had to rework this section.Existing hole so I had to rework this section. You still have to work on the plumbing, connect the faucet and try to align the stair slithers Aaaaand much better little to do about the rest of the infinite! I’m too excited about upcoming projections and I’m sure you will be. Thank you so much better for watching this first bout of the Tiny Apartment Series, and I shall be See you soon with a bunch of new furniture programmes! Oh yeah, but first, construct the harp! That would be long, but really fun. Big shout out to all the Patreon allies who have been waiting patiently for all this New content that kept sticking and reinforcing my job. I will catch you guys later!.